So you want to get a decking or pergola and you have a carpenter and a handyman come around to give you a quote. The handyman's quote was cheaper so you go with them. Right? WRONG! You would not believe how many jobs I've had to redo because the quality of workmanship was subpar based on using a handyman instead of a carpenter. My clients have been upset with the level of work they received and on top of this they will now have to PAY TWICE because the work either done was dangerous or looked awful! Wouldn't you rather get it right the first time?
As a carpenter I have been fully trained to know the Australian Standards and work to this or better so that my clients get a professional carpentry job that they can show off to their friends and family and most importantly enjoy throughout the year.
Here's why investing in a carpenter to do your job will save your pocket. Here at Up'n'at'em we:
- are a fully trained carpenter to ensure the delivery of high quality work
- specialise in deckings and pergolas so we know exactly what to do
- have 20 years experience in the industry
- have experience which means we know how to build your vision and can offer a range of advice
- are fully insured - is a handyman?
- build so that your decking or pergola will last and is something you can be proud of